Consumers report that their #1 frustration with buying a car at a dealership is the process of filling out paperwork and contracts to buy or lease a car. So eliminate the anxiety by educating yourself.
The first time you see any “Long Form” vehicle purchase agreement should not be when you’re all excited about signing and driving out with the car you just test-drove. These forms are serious commitments that can affect your financial life for a decade or more.
Car Buyer Class is going to help you solve for this problem so that you sign and execute these documents with confidence through this instant-access downloadable product.
We’re including 3 Real Examples of ACTUAL completed vehicle purchase agreements. How do you know they’re real? Because they are the actual contracts signed by Car Buyer Class Founder, Bob Garrow, to acquire three of his vehicles.
This ZIP file includes the following PDF files:
- A Brand New Car Purchased with all Cash in 2018.
- Covered in our Vehicle Purchase Agreement and Final Paperwork Lesson
- A Brand New Truck Leased in 2014
- A 2014 Used Car Financed in 2018
As a Bonus in the ZIP file, we’re including 4 Other PDFs:
- The Right Car Exercise as discussed in the Finding The Right Car For You Lesson.
- Checklist – Preparing For Your Trip as discussed in How To Prepare For Buying A Car.
- The F-150 Invoice We Walked Through In Negotiating A New Car Deal – The Initial Counter Offer.
- A Due Bill (aka We Owe) That I Received On The New Cash Car – We Discussed Due Bill Forms here.